[ Récupéré de G+ ]
Yesterday evening Powerwolf did deliver a great show @ Le Bataclan (Paris). At the end, I felt my batteries were totally reloaded so to say ! \m/ [ Seriously, if you ever want to see what a power metal show can be, see these guys live in such a theater ! ]
Short video, intense memories ! \m/ Powerwolf - "Wolfsnächte Tour 2018 - PARIS 25.10.2018" => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHL9YDp4q7Q
.
In addition there were two opening bands, Kissin' Dynamite & Amaranthe.
.
Kissin' Dynamite => Some german glam metal band just like any other. Sadly there was no sound from the guitar player on the left, so I kinda had the feeling he was playing air guitar... ^^
.
Amaranthe => I must confess I had some preconceived ideas about their style, but in the end I was quite pleased with their mixing pop / metal / melodic / clean voice / grunts. In short, another nice piece from Sweden !

No comments:
Post a Comment