The Rules :
1. Put your music player on with all your music, then shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 4 people.
The Results :
Nota : Les règles et tous les titres-réponses étant en anglais, j'ai décidé de répondre dans cette langue. Ca sera votre exercice linguistique du jour. ;)
1. How are you feeling today ?
Song : Bad Rose Tatoo, Neal Black
Well I somewhat feel like an old faded rose, totally exhausted after this first technical course I gave in english the last two days. Quite exhausting but really valuable experience.
2. Will you get far in life ?
Song : Grey, Paradise Lost
Maybe my expectations for life are not as clear as I thought they were... I have to think about that !
3. How do your friends see you ?
Song : The Icicle Melt, The Cranberries
Well I guess they learn things on me step by step, little by little, as my protective shield slightly let things out, in other words as the "ice" slowly melts.
4. Will you get married ?
Song : Unfinished Allegro, Angra
Uhuh, would be some sort of intense game I guess then, but the unfinished part let me think this could end up into a divorce, so I guess I have to forget this. Anyway, the initial condition is not met yet, so this question is not exactly relevant at the present time.
5. What is your best friend’s theme song ?
Song : The Chain, Scott Bomar
Best friend means close friend in some way, so the idea of the chain makes sense... But just like our Highness I wonder if I only have a best friend.
6. What is the story of your life ?
Song : Jailbreak, ACDC
As a dreamer, I never really can get satisfied with life, I always want to escape to other universes. In other words I somewhat feel like I am in jail, and I wanna make a jailbreak !
7. What was high school like ?
Song : I Need You Tonight, ZZ Top
Uhuh, no comment. ^^
8. How can you get ahead in life ?
Song : Baba, Alanis Morissette
I am the High Priest of my own Religion. That's what keeps me going on.
9. What is the best thing about your friends ?
Song : Sinner's Prayer, Eric Clapton
They are true people.
10. What is in store for this weekend ?
Song : Bookends, Simon and Garfunkel
Apart from going to the movies, I have to make some room on my bookshelf for the last DVDs I bought.
11. To describe your grandparents ?
Song : Crow's Nest, Kelly Joe Phelps
Did not share enough time with them to comment on this.
12. How is your life going ?
Song : Medicine Man, Pantera
Going okay even though some things should be fixed up I guess.
13. What song will they play at your funeral ?
Song : Ash & Debris, Paradise Lost
Totally compliant with being burnt ! ^^
14. How does the world see you ?
Song : Ye Rambling Boys of Pleasure, The Chieftains
I don't know, you should ask the world... But I am said to be of a pleasant company I guess. Most of the time at least.
15. Will you have a happy life ?
Song : Epicus Furor, Rhapsody
Not a good predict I guess... :-/
16. What do your friends really think of you ?
Song : Gone for Good, The Shins
I actually never ask people what they think of me, so I have no idea of their true opinion on me. That being said, I am not sure of what I should think of the song title. :-?
17. Do people secretly lust after you ?
Song : Weeping Words, Paradise Lost
Maybe, who knows...
18. How can I make myself happy ?
Song : Rhymes of a Tragic Poem - The Gothic Saga : 3, Rhapsody
Well, it does not seem to be obvious that I only can get myself happy... :-/
19. What should you do with your life ?
Song : Gimme Three Steps, Lynyrd Skynyrd
I should kick my *ss and put some more rythm into my life. Routine kills me.
20. Will you ever have children ?
Song : Supersonic, Oasis
If it ever happen some day, this is gonna rock for the making-of ! ^^
21. What song would you strip to ?
Song : Lebanese Blonde, Thievery Corporation
Yeah, got a strip feeling with this one. But nobody's watching. Too bad for you. :p
22. If a man in a van offered you candy, what would you do ?
Song : Whole Lotta Rosie, ACDC
Well, honestly, I am not exactly sure I would behave myself like this Rosie !
23. What does your mum think of you ?
Song : On The Road Again, Katie Melua
Maybe I should stop on the side of the road from time to time and get a phone to give more news...
24. What is your deep dark secret ?
Song : Hate, Drugstore
No comment.
25. What is your mortal enemy’s theme song ?
Song : No One Above You, Neal Casal
My mortal enemy is for sure on top on my to kill list !
26. What’s your personality like ?
Song : Legs, ZZ Top
Just like legs, I am a straight person, or maybe upright should I say. I have a deep sense of honour, and anyone who betrays my trust only once lose it forever.
27. Which song will be played at your wedding ?
Song : Waiting so Long, Supertramp
Uhuh, yeah, if it ever happens, I would have been waiting for so long indeed ! ^^
Well, it seems I am done with this ! I then have to tag four people, right ? Okay, let's see what ByKyss, Ink, Laurence and Sug will do with that ! Bon vous avez le droit de répondre en français. Oué je sais, ch'suis trop bon. ;)
Fond Sonore : Emmylou Harris, Anthology - The Warner Reprise Years
No comments:
Post a Comment